Procedures with Clients who have been Vaccinated
- Temperature control at customer’s arrival
- The clients which have already been vaccinated are automatically exempted from the requirement of RT-PCR testing upon arrival in the Autonomous Region of Madeira. In this case, the tourist/individual will have to present a document certifying that the carrier has been vaccinated against Covid-19, according to the stipulated plan and respecting the period of activation of the immune system foreseen in the SPC (Summary of Product Characteristics).
- A tourist / individual who has tested positive within the last 90 days may be exempted, provided that he/she has a medical document proving and certifying that he/she has recovered from the COVID-19 disease and that it occurred within the last three months
- It is recommended by the Regional Government of Madeira that any official document of this kind should be uploaded to the Madeira Safe Site before travelling, for a more successful process upon arrival.
- Temperature control of customers upon arrival and hand disinfection.
- Proof of Covid-19 Test must be done at least 72 hours before or should be done upon arrival at Madeira International Airport.
- If you have had the test done at the airport, you should remain inside the room until you get the result of the test from the competent authorities.
- If requested for identification documents, please send them to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, no contact is preferred.
- The room keys will be disinfected in front of customers before they are handed out.
- (If the client prefers, we have Mobile Key, but the App download is required.
- Communicating to customers the Hotel’s best practices and operation/procedures.
- (EX: Prior scheduling of breakfast time, wearing a mask, hand disinfection, social distancing, etc.).
- Avoid cash payments, if possible give preference to ATM cards or contactless credit cards.
- We don’t provide any touristic information in paper or other types of flyers.
- Advance booking of breakfast time and Check-Out time.
Compliance with the established Rules in the "Healthy and Safe Establishment Declaration”
- Hand hygiene
- Respiratory label
- Blowing your nose
- Social Conduct
The establishment is provided with:
- Sufficient personal protective equipment for all workers.
- It also has individual protection available for sale to customers (individual kit).
- Dispensers of alcohol-based antiseptic solution or alcohol-based solution in all public areas including Reception.
- Properly marked social distancing measures as well as acrylic protections to protect customers/employees.
- A place to isolate people who can be detected as suspected or confirmed cases of COVID-19.